2016 Speaking Engagements for Renée M. Popovits
- Protecting Yourself and Your Organization: How to Negotiate Your Next Step
March 15, 2016
Women’s CEO Global Alliance, Women’s Leadership Conference: Advancing Women in Behavioral Health, Pacific Grove, CA
Topic: Risk Management and Contracting Training
- Re-examining the Virtues of Compliance
September 1, 2016
C-Suite Executive 1-Day Symposium, Riverside, CA
Topic: Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- The Challenges of Care Coordination Involving Behavioral Health Data: A Panel Discussion
November 15, 2016
Panelist on HIMSS LTPAC Roundtable, Webinar
Topic: Data Sharing and Confidentiality
Here are the Learning Objectives:
- Illustrate the importance of sharing behavioral health data to meet the strictures of Value-based Payment or Managed Care Organization-run coordinated care programs.
- Recognize the need to build awareness for acute and non-acute care providers to incorporate behavioral health data into their ongoing data exchange efforts.
- Describe the barriers, both perceived and real, related to sharing behavioral health data across the care continuum.
- Analyze existing incentives to help promote behavioral health data sharing with acute care providers.
- Evaluate how to align incentives to ensure better integration of behavioral health information across all healthcare settings.
- You are the Guardians of Confidentiality: A HIPAA Training for Maryville Staff
December 14, 2016
DCFS at Maryville Academy, Chicago, IL